How to make Oreo cheesecake
Oreo cheesecake ingredients:
- 25 Oreo cookies
- 75 softened butter 2’5 oz
- 500 gram cream cheese 17’5 oz
- 500 gram whipping cream 17’5 oz
- 2 tablespoon neutral gelatin powder (or 12 sheets)
- 80 grams sugar 3 oz
Oreo cheesecake recipe:
- With your hands, divide the two Oreo cookies. After this, with a knife separate the cream from the cookie
- Put the cream in a large saucepan. And break a little the cookies with hands and put them in a blender. Crush them. If you have not a blender, you can crush the cookies with a whisk.
- When cookies are as a grit, reserve and keep about 1/3 of them on a plate. Add the softened butter to the remaining 2/3 of the cookies and beat them until both ingredients are integrated.
- Put this mixture in a spring-form pan pie. This will be the cake base. With a spoon, crush evenly throughout the mold surface. There should not be free hollows. After this, place the mold in the fridge, while making the next step.
- In the pan which the creams are, put the whipping cream, the cream cheese, the sugar and the gelatin (powder or sheets). Heat over low heat while stirring constantly.
- When melted, put this mixture over the base of cookie and butter. After this, place again the mold in the fridge overnight.
- At the next day, sprinkle with a sieve or a simple strainer the 1/3 kept cookie over curdled cake and unmold it.